In order to make an advertising campaign successful, there are many elements that need to be taken into consideration. A great creative message without sufficient audience reach and frequency will fail – as will an effective reach and frequency campaign airing a misguided creative message.
The Lakes Media presentation “Advertising For Results” answers 5 important questions: (1) What is the Lifetime Value of a customer to my business? (2) How do I set realistic goals for advertising? (3) How often should I advertise? (4) How do I get Radio advertising to really work for me? and (5) What should my ads say and how do I say it? Click here to learn more.
We take responsibility for all of the necessary components:
- Advertising copy and production elements
- Scheduling for maximum effectiveness
- Pricing – making most effective use of the Lakes Media Network assets – on-air, online, and social media
- Ad content
- Presentation style
- Studio production
We analyze audience ratings and available market research data to:
- Identify Lakes Media Network stations that most effectively reach the target audience
- Identify best dayparts and days of the week for a campaign
- Scheduling approach best suited to advertiser reach and frequency goal
We look for ways for you to fully leverage your Lakes Media Network advertising investment.
- Online banner ads on Lakes Media Network websites
- Video pre-rolls before audio content begins on the Lakes Media Network TuneGenie players
- Special promotions tied to Lakes Media Network air personalities
- Viral online marketing via Facebook and other Lakes Media Network social media connections
Are you ready?
Are you ready to discuss your individual advertising strategy with us so we can help you make a significant difference? Scheduling an appointment with us is easy. Call Tom Birch at (919) 341-1804 or by using the form on this page.