Working from the inside out, it can be difficult to define who you are as a business. Appealing to your target audience requires a strong foundation in branding and precise messaging. Radio and digital advertising can give you both.
What does branding mean? It means establishing an emotional connection to your audience, as well as a way to define who you are, and what you do. Simply put, branding is a way to communicate your image.
Lakes Media Network stations help companies develop strong business identities and align messaging for powerful communications strategies — turning your great business into a memorable local brand with increased loyalty.
What does your brand mean to consumers? With radio and digital branding, it’s less about the product and more about the feeling and connection associated with it. People care more about the sizzle of the steak they’re intending to cook versus the grill they have to buy in order to get it.
Branding can be established through several different types of ads including:
- 15-, 30- and 60-second audio ads
- News, weather and music sweep sponsorships
- 300 x 250 banners and/or 728 x 90 leaderboards on station websites
- 15- or 30-second video pre-rolls (video that plays before programming begins) on station audio players
- Promotion – an interactive buy to place products or services into listeners’ hands to drive engagement via a contest or giveaway
Our team of radio experts can walk you through what your customized radio branding strategy should include across any of our stations or formats. We love helping local businesses reach goals, grow, and become household names.
Ready to get started? So are we. Get your business on the radio with Lakes Media Network.